Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BrassBand name and Word of the Day

So I have this great brass band and we are about to have our first show in six weeks so we need a cool name. We play all sorts of music, funk, jazz, pop, second line.. and more. Here is a list of names me and a member (Matt) came up with. Please tell us what you think!

Brassfaction
Brassfi
The Petty Brass
BrassCore
Brassroots Movement
The Happy Brasstards
The Jolly Brasstards
The Laughing Brasstards

Can't wait to here what you think!!





Word of the day
Shimmy: A Shimmy is a dance move in which the body is held still, except for the shoulders, which are alternated back and forth....

Yeah, think about that one...and come to our Mardi Gras show!

1 comment:

  1. I like Brassroots Movement myself. I thought about Brass Knuckles, but I think Brassroots Movement is the best.

    ReplyDelete